Sunday, December 19, 2010

LaCosta On Market Square: Brunch That Saved My Life. Well, Kinda.

This place was top notch. A- #1. Visually, a cool space with killer service. Not to mention, the detailed presentation of every aspect of the meal. (What a difference it makes to get a really cool looking cup of coffee, or dish of ketchup, or even the adorable teeny tiny salt and pepper shakers- not that the food even needed it, it was all seasoned PERFECTLY!). Every single thing brought to us came on cool beautiful dishes and was artfully laid out. This made my eyes as happy as my belly. Yes, I'll admit it. I was HUNGOVER. Badly in fact...and, knowing it could have gone 1 of 2 ways, thankfully it was a lifesaver. I was blown away by my Chimmichurri Scrambled Eggs (cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, sliced tomato and your choice of roasted yukon potatoes or cheddar-cheese grits), and my hubby was drooling and lip smacking over his Flat Iron Steak Benedict (chorizo, sauteed spinach, buttermilk biscuits and Benton’s bacon gravy). We gazed at the art on the walls, enjoyed a Metropulse, and LOVED our brunch. By the looks of the Lunch and Dinner menus: we'll definitely be back.

Check out their menus/site here.
Colleen yummy food rating= 4.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment